The Maharashtra state Road Transport Corporation is known as MSRTC. The MSRTC is the lifeline of the state Maharashtra. The local is completely dependent on the MSRTC as they prefer to travel by Buses more than Railway for local work purposes.
To facilitate them in a proper way, the MSRTC is recruiting the staff. MSRTC is lacking the staff the moment.
To fill up the vacant posts of Driver, Conductor, Clerk Typist and other posts, the msrtc had invited the online applications form the candidates. The board will hold the written exam to determine the eligibility of the participants.
MSRTC Admit Card 2017 Download, MSTRC Hall Ticket, msrtc.gov.in: –
Company Name: – Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation
Name of Exam: – MSRTC Driver Exam
Number of vacancy: – 14247
Vacancy Name: – Driver, Conductor and Clerk post
Job of Nature: – Govt. Job
Location of Job: – Maharashtra
Category Type: – Admit Card
Website: – msrtc.gov.in
Status of Admit Card: – Published soon.
About MSRTC Driver exam admit card 2017: All applied applicants for the posts may download their admit card through the official site in few days. The exam admit card will have all information of you and regarding you exam. It will contain your name with your roll no. and exam venue and date and timing of exam. Permission letter work as a ID proof at the time of exam.
How to Download MSRTC Admit Card 2017
- Open the main site of MSRTC i.e. msrtcexam.in
- Find the Link Download Admit Card for Junior Assistant exam 2017 on home page.
- After that Choose Your Exam name.
- Fill up you roll no. or name in given field.
- After Fill Up Click on submit button.
- Your exam admit card will be generated on other tab.
- Download the admit card and take print out copies of admit card for further exam use.